Friday, June 4, 2010

Photo Hunt




all done...all from June.....





http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=7495964259854985026&postID=543369633654592898
OK, so my friend Shannon asked me to play...
I could use a reason to take some photos...
So, anyone else wanna come play with us?

http://photohuntchallenges.com/2010/06/june-2010-ph

10. A Fountain


9. Money/Currency'


8. Transportation


7. Cookout/Picnic



6. Play
5. Work



4. Sweet Dreams



3. Sun Flare


2. Creative Crop


mmm.sweet potato waffle...

1. Hilarious Out-Takes

BOOKER: She started it!


11. A Night Scene
oh my...!

12. B&W with Selective Coloring


13. Something Old


14. Something New


15. Something Borrowed

16. Something Blue


17. Something Musical



18. Something Purple

19. Something Yellow
I loved the straw yellow nest of noodles...

20. Something Scenic

10 comments:

Samara Link said...

Hi, Lora. So, this is your first time? Very cool. It's pretty addictive, I've found. Right off the bat, I liked how you edited your photos with textures and actions that are super appealing to view, and even your photo size and shape seems different. (What do you use for all that?) You actually got some fabulous shots. I like the way you capture things. Your kitties are darling -- what a gorgeous color! I liked new and B&W with selective coloring. You found their personality, for sure. Your night scene with the cake was clever. It's the first one I've seen so far for that category taken inside. Of course, I love the lake for something scenic. (I get to see that lake in August when I come home to visit, and I can't wait.) Your something borrowed was cool and I just loved the sun flare. That looks magazine worthy. What did you shoot your creative crop with? It's a close up! (Liked that a lot, as well.)I think it's cool you joined in. You brought some really interesting shots to the mix. Hope to see you back again next time. :)

Samara Link said...

p.s. Wait, maybe that's not the lake I thought it was. Are you in New Orleans? If so, my bad. :) But what a cool, new city to call home. I might have to follow your blog. Also, I forgot to mention -- what a great fountain shot! And are those pennies in your currency photo?

Nikki said...

Neat pics, love the look of them.. I really like you something borrowed:) very kewl:)
This is the first time i have done this contest as well:) Looking forward to seeing more of your work:)

shannon said...

so glad you played!!
love that you did all hipstamatic shots!
i think my fav is your cropped waffle!!
and i too took pictures in the mirror just didn't think to use that for transportation... duh!

Ashley Sisk said...

I can't say that I have one favorite but I love your processing and display of the photos - very unique. Stop by my blog, I played along as well.

Christy said...

lovely photos! I like the purple rainbow, awesome!

Jules said...

I love the editing process you chose for your pictures. My favorite one is the fountain one, something blue, and your scenic pic. Great job!

Ang said...

I love the effect you add to your photos! and umm... sweet potato waffles?! Where do i get some of those?!

kayerj said...

very original photo processing . . . the last was my favorite.

Kristi said...

NIce job with your first photo hunt!! You had many great photos and your little kitties are so cute!