Thursday, July 26, 2007

Eating too much meat....

Sunday....aka...hungover after a night with Susan day..aka my mom's birthday
July 15th 2007
This Picture was taken of my dad at the Brazilian Steakhouse we went to on my mom's birthday. You use these things to say if you want the meat guy to come around and offer you some. It was pretty much a carnivores dream!!! Anywho...the waiters kept bringing more of them over to see how high dad could get his building. It was pretty funny. and a great way to end the evening..Ahh. Brazilian drinks kinda like Mojitos...none for me...fun times with the family...Happy Birthday Mom!!!
July 16th.
Some beautiful smelling Asiatic Lilies from the front yard.
They made the whole house smell good. And lastest until today....so a good Week and a half... I gotta remember to get more of these to plant this fall....

My dinner....Amy's roasted vegetable no cheese pizza...and FRESH LETTUCE from mygarden..with some raspberry vinagrette....on a naked lady plate...love these naked lady plates. very fun..thanks Michael!!!

Some broccoli...this is when I should have cut them off...


Lots o' cherry tomatoes a' comin'

No comments: