Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Grand Theft Walrus






Yes, my friends. that is my friendly new name for Gwen....

and I have been upgraded to crack whore, I believe...


Fun times with my fun friend Gwen....

We ventured out on a school night, uh, work night, and saw the Simpsons Movie...

it was amusing....

even though we missed the beginning....what happened to those stupid previews????

even with the ghetto daddy sitting behind us who WAS TALKING ON HIS CELL PHONE through the middle of the movie..

but the sound didn't go out at all this time....yes, this is the South Side...


Anywho.....it's always a fun time with Gwen....see attached late night revelry after all hallows ball...


Yoga has chilled me out this evening....feeling good to breathe...and eating some spicy Indian Curry....frozen food dinners don't all suck...


Namaste.



No comments: