Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm wearing a sweatshirt

It is

79°F
ClearWind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 69%

at 9:25pm.....


I am officially like the old southern woman I remembered from Christmas in October who had her heat on when it got below 80....

at least I'm starting to feel better from the magic blue kill spider germ pills...
and MUCH sleep this week.

The garden looks like a jungle again from the thunderstorms we've had...
the tomatoes are down again in the bell peppers and basil.

Cherry tomatoes are starting to come down around my ears.

I've had to chase the mysterious chicken...more on that later...
out of my garden multiple times...who has also been chased by Baron...
trampling my chives....and that DAMN chicken has eaten more than three or four of my big beefies.....

No comments: