Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Spidergirl

Are you spider?
Yes I'm spider...
as I say to the nurse...

bites, that is.

On antibiotics for infected spider bites....got bit Thursday night...
went to the doctor last night.

I just feel rather icky...still itchy....and painful.

So, for anyone that saw The Simpsons Movie....
thanks to Chris,

I've had the Spiderpig song in my head all day
instead of pig
insert girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDNkLM2aK-g&mode=related&search=

instead of walking on the ceiling.
insert me on the sofa holding my neck/head where the main infection is...

No worries...I should start to feel better in three to four days when these
big blue "spider pill" antibiotics kick in.

Fun times...
Evidently keep in mind that most spiders that actually bite you like they did me get infected. Antibiotic ointment may help, sometimes not since they push your skin bacteria into the wound. Makes sense when you think about it....I just didn't want to..
So, if it lasts more than three days, go get antibiotics or it'll spread and get worse like mine...

DAMN SPIDER!

No comments: