Friday, September 14, 2007

Oranje

OK, I don't know why this turned blue when I uploaded it, but I don't have time to fix it....it's supposed to be ORANGE.....for ORANJE...*(I&%(&*^it..I'll fix it later.


Well, set up went well....pictures a coming.


I got the flu on the way back to Indy from Kentucky seeing a customer Monday afternoon.....story on that later...or maybe in a sitcom episode.




So, come see Oranje tomorrow.




Michael did an AWESOME job of helping me conceptually and helping design and setting up the lights, camera and set with me...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Everything looks so awesome and just like I pictured in my head. YOU ROCK!


Hopefully our walls won't get kicked over before we get there tomorrow night....




Anywho...more later....


but come see the show tomorrow if you can, or spread the word!!!


Hugs!






No comments: