Sunday, September 23, 2007

Video Games

OK. So, most of my friends know by now that I haven't had a television since I bought my house.....however, Amy has a tv. And yes, she doesn't have cable, just good ol' rabbit ears. Yes, Klaviter's are shrewd, frugal, or cheap...however you'd like to put it.

Anywho, Michelle has a game cube at Amy's house and bought Amy the LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy game. Now, if you've been my friend for a while...you might remember that the only video games I ever really loved was River Raid and MAYBE Mario Brothers.....however, THIS ONE ROCKS!
Amy and I played together for 4 hours tonight...it was totally corny and fun.
So, I would highly recommend it...

Evidently, I'm really good with a gun,
not so good with the light saber.....
and I generally fall off ramps....
I'm a clutz even in a game...
gotta work on that...

1 comment:

Chris said...

you fall off ramps? shocking!

River Raid rocks!